email@example.comWelcome to the Hyde Park Parent Support Network
Parent Support Network (PSN) is a volunteer-run organization for parents, grandparents, and caregivers of babies and children from Hyde Park and surrounding neighborhoods in Chicago. Our E-mail message board provides a forum for asking parenting questions, sharing child-related information and exchanging baby & child items.
We also host a clothing swap twice a year (generally Fall and Spring); and currently maintain a playroom in the Hyde Park Neighborhood Club.
If you would like to see another activity on offer, please volunteer to set it up.
Annual member dues are $75.00 (sliding scale). Please pay what you can. These funds pay for hosting our listhost on groups.io, the HPNC playroom, and providing funds for members to organize PSN events.
For more information and to join Hyde Park PSN, please visit our website at hydeparkpsn.org
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 880 Members
- 4,819 Topics , Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- Post: email@example.com
- Subscribe: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unsubscribe: email@example.com
- Group Owner: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Help: email@example.com
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to sender.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members cannot edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.